Finance or Rent-to-Own Your Structure
Do you need a small storage shed for lawn equipment or the treasured keepsakes you just can't bear to throw away?
Or, something larger – like a new "home" for your horses or horse-powered vehicles? Adding a structure to your property requires – above all else - a means to pay for it.
The "planners" and "savers" among us carefully budget the funds to see the project through from start to finish. However, the reality is, most of us need the building now. We don't have the time it takes to save.
Horizon Structures has several financing options available. Depending on your individual circumstances, one or the other is sure to fit your needs.
Quick & Easy
- Loans from $3k to $55k
- 13.99% Fixed 7 Year Loan*
- Quick Approval / Quick Turnaround Loan Process with Less Documentation Required
- No Penalty for Early Payoff
- Call us at 888-447-4337 to discuss the details.
*Subject to credit approval.
- FHA Title 1 Home Improvement Loans.
- No Equity Requirement
- Low Fixed Rates
- No Prepayment Penalty.
- *Interest may be tax-deductible
- Financing available throughout the Continental US.
- Call us at (401) 773-9958 to discuss the details.
- Total rental not to exceed $8000.
- Must be within 100 miles of zip code 19310.
- NO Credit Check!
- OWN IT in 36 months or less!
- Rent-to-Own a shed or garage for about the same cost as renting a storage unit.
- Enjoy convenient storage in your own backyard.
- Initial rental term is 1 month. Each paymentautomatically renews the agreement.
- If for any reason you need to return the building, you can.
- No penalty to purchase early.
- When will I start making payments? Your first payment will be due approximately one month after delivery.
- What happens to my deposit? The deposit can be applied to either your EPO or last payments. You won't have to wait for a rebate check to arrive in the mail.
- Is this a loan? No. It is a rental-purchase agreement. You are renting with an option to buy at any time.
- Can I pay extra principle? With Rent-to-Own there is NO principle or interest. Any additional amount paid over the regular rental amount goes into your Reserve Account, which can be applied to the EPO at any time.
- Can I use this for my business? The building can NOT be for business or commercial use. Or used as a dwelling.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps Call Us at 888-447-4337
*Total rental amount not to exceed $8000. Customer location must be within 100 miles of zip code 19310.
Ever since we've been in business, customers have been asking about financing for horse barns and the other buildings we sell. Until recently, we've come up empty handed. Lenders were reluctant to finance prefab buildings. So, when customers asked about financing a barn, shed or garage, the best we could do was refer them to their local bank for a personal or home equity loan. A credit card was the only other option if a buyer didn't have cash available to pay for their structure.
Fortunately, things have changed. We are now able to offer customers two options to finance their sheds, garages or horse barns. While each of these programs is unique, either one can be used to to finance virtually any of our structures – large or small.
Horizon Structures' lender offers financing for horse barns and run-in sheds (as well as storage sheds and garages!). Many people pay to board their horses at someone else's farm because they believe building their own barn is too costly. An affordable Horizon Structures prefab run-in shed, shedrow barn or modular barn puts the dream of bringing your horses home within reach. Our barn financing makes it a reality. Money spent on monthly board payments is now spent on your own barn and stalls! Having your horses right outside your back door and living in the barn you've always dreamed of IS possible! Call us at 888-447-4337 to get your dream out of the clouds and onto the ground.
The rent-to-own program we're offering is super because buyers don't have to be property owners. With landord approval, you're able to STOP making trips to the storage facility across town and STEP out the back door of your home or apartment to get to your things. If you move, the shed or garage goes with you. No more putting money into someone else's pocket. For about the same as you'd pay for that storage unit, this rent-to-own financing program enables you to OWN the structure in 36 months OR LESS and STOP paying someone else to keep your items safe and secure.